At CISA we are thrilled to have families with kids of all ages at our CISA Turrialba location!
The CISA Turrialba location is completely safe for families. It is common for kids to play on the narrow streets, while the parents sit on the porch relaxing and talking with neighbors. People are friendly in Tuis and enjoy being able to get to know the new families of CISA.
Families can join together with other families of the VQC Mission community and minister with them.
The children that study at CISA learn Spanish at a rapid pace. It is the most ideal environment, as children can immediately practice what they have learned in class, with their playmates of Tuis.
It is common knowledge that a child being fluent in a second language and especially Spanish, will help them as they grow older, study in College, seek jobs, work with Hispanics, doing missionary work etc.
We have also seen that families who homeschool their children find CISA a convenient, safe place to learn a second language, while still having time to continue studying for their homeschool course and class work.
Features and Variations
- Schedule of lessons are 48 hours Monday-Thursday; 8:00 am – 12:00 pm. There is also an option of taking 12 hours of private lessons in the afternoons. In that case, the children receive daycare/supervision while parents are in the afternoon classes
- Families have the option of renting the CISA Rental House, doing Homestay or staying at the Hostel (only from June-August).
- Homestay: All meals are included
- CISA Rental House: All meals are eaten at house and NOT provided by CISA.
- Hostel: Breakfast at hostel all week and lunch at CISA from Monday-Thursday
- Families participate in the Tico Food Cooking Class and Bible class. The Fitness class is available at an extra cost.
- For children 4 years and under, daycare is available at CISA
- Cost: Please contact us to receive a personalized family budget. Reduced rates are given for children and discounts provided.
For more details about the CISA Rental House, Homestay and Hostel, click here
Costa Rica representative
- Hector Soto
- 28-7150 Turrialba, Costa Rica
- +506-2531-1789 / +506-7075-9400 cell